Monday 24 October 2011

Preparing for FINAL

Having my holidays from 20 Oct to 7 Nov. Well, don't think i'm enjoying during this holidays. Final exam is waiting for me. I cant enjoy myself to the max. Everyday need to face the book with load of drug names. Can you imagine that every chapter of pharmacology study about different diseases with their mechanism of action, examples of drug names, side effect, pathophysiology, etiology etc is so much hard to memorize it. Not only this,still have dispense preparation method, pharmaceutic, hospital pharmacy & behavior science. Pharmacy also need to study about psychology >< As u know, psychology is tough although it only part of it. Well,cross my hand and pray for getting good result everyday so that i've more confidence with the help of GOD =)
Hmm, i've not starting doing my revision so far but will start by tomorrow. Good luck to me again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment