Saturday 18 May 2013

Mock interview

Been almost 4 months not updating my blog. My life was so bored that I've nothing to share for the past few months. So, now have a short update with my recent activity =)

I'm having mock interview last Wednesday. It's a great experience for me. I almost give up for attending mock interview after having briefing given by particular lecturers, it's sound scary and my confident  level drop immediately. By the way, panels said that they will employ me if this is real interview. Wow~ Am happy with that =)
Let's see my formal entire ;)
This is the only outfits that I have with me here and consider ok as formal entire. Am I look cool with this? ;)

Here come so photos of me and my friends.





It's really nice to have such experience. Amazing! ;)

*Excited mood now. Going back my meow city next Wednesday :))))))

Enjoy your Saturday guys!

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment