Sunday 13 January 2013

Island, Part 1

As I state on my previous post, am having presentation on Wednesday. Finally, my presentation past! So relieve. No more worried about it. It's time for me to update my latest activity. Went to Manukan Island and Sapi Island last Tuesday with my pharmacist, Xin Nee. If you are my general reader, then you will know this is my second time went to Manukan Island. My first time was with my family =) This time, plan to go island with her because she want to have a look on Sabah's island before return back to her hometown, Johor. She had success appeal working at her hometown. How lucky she is. Travel around Sabah for one and half months then return back to her hometown again. Great experience.

Too much photos been taken while visiting the island and most of the photos took by using Xin Nee's phone so u might saw some different of the effect =) And I plan to separate the photos into 2 part. So here we come with Manukan Island first. Before this, have to pass through Jesselton Point, the place where we bought the ticket =) Though I ever went to Manukan Island, but this is my first time step in Jesselton Point.


Kota Kinabalu Welcome You =)


Lot counters available there. So, just choose which one u like. But, bare in mind, u must bargain with them to get the cheapest price.

End up, deal with counter 9. They offer student price for us. RM42.50 for 2 island per person. Unlike other counters, RM30.20 for 1 island. Of course I will choose 2 island only with RM42.50 =)

Available souvenir shop there. Am regret didn't buy any there once I saw this photo especially the beach dress wore by the model. :( Do I still have second times being there? ;)








Photos above are the view from Jesselton Point. You can see there is lot boats available there with different company.


Emo-ing at the corner? LOL. I have no idea of what am I focus till didn't realize someone took my photo. Such thing always happen on me =)

Keep the ticket and get ready to the island! ^^

Are you ready? I'm ready to the bluish island :D




Stopped at Mamutik Island before proceed to Manukan Island. So, Xin Nee and me quickly took the photos of Mamutik Island before leave. It seem nothing and not recommend by the officer as well. They say Manukan Island is the most beautiful and follow by Sapi Island.

Photo taken while on the way to Manukan Island =)



Finally!! We reached Manukan Island!

And now, let the photos tell you how beautiful Manukan Island is :D





Can u see the fishes from the clear sea water =) Super nice! Heart it!




















Saw this little cute thing last time I came here too. Didn't know what it use for, but this time, I been told that it can be use for snorkeling, riding under the sea and seeing the cuties under the sea. And all of our body will get wet except head. But, I didn't know the name of this. Hee~

Get the opportunity to take this view without any people there. Hehe~ Love the view 

So,am going to end here and start another post tomorrow. Good night~

To be CONTINUE...


With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment