Friday 28 December 2012

Frustrated

RIGHT NOW, I wish I can Sitting Talking Unlimited Dreaming Yawning instead of struggle searching info for my assignment. I want to STUDY well!!

Had you ever facing problem while trying to complete your assignments? Am so frustrated right now due to assignment given by my pharmacist. Yet, am the first one to present among my friends. I have no idea of how to start my topic. It does not same like what I have done in college. This time, I have to present in front of pharmacists and pharmacy assistant instead of lecturer. And my pharmacist suggest me to present in Malay if I can due to present of pharmacy assistant. Hmm, are you kidding me? Want me present in Malay. Only God know how bad my communication in BM. Even have problem in speaking and you want me to use BM some more. Am using English during my study, not BM. So, how you want me to explain by using BM? ><

Someone please lend me a reference book! Am kind of need to read through a book before surf internet. Though website searching is so convenient but I dont know which one is relevant for me and it too much. I have no idea of how to arrange the flow :(

Goshhh! Am BLUE to the max!! I need a book~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment