Wednesday 5 December 2012

Family love


Funny how the world works. When I was younger, I wish to grow up and move forward faster. Now that I am older, I want to go back to my childhood. Only God know how much i wish to move backward, to my happy childhood life. Be adult isn't easy.

Million of people is single in the world and million of people do not have true friends in the world. Sometimes, i wonder is there anyone really care about me, though am single and still cant find a true friend. And YES! I found the answer today. My pretty family do always care about me. I feel so warm and sweet when my pretty sis asking me " Really busy till no news ar you?" and I was like "Anything happen today o something wrong?" Oh well, the thing is because i will text my sis everyday but today really no news from me and she was like "Anything happen to me" Aww~ It is so sweet right =) Power of family love! 

Everyday and every night, there will be a presentation done by me to my mum and dad. It was like daily report to them but i do love this task. They know everything about me here, so, wont worry too much about me. I should be strong here, no matter what. I promise to myself. I believe my family always stand by my side no matter what though my dad kind of don't want make things difficult and complicated, always advice my not to crash with others, let live peacefully. So, people, please treat me nicely and don't make things difficult =)

Study life isn't easy but working life is more harder. It's easy that you can complete your task by the same day but it hard to communicate with your colleagues and adapt to working environment as well. Each person have their own character. Hard for you to tolerate all of them. And what i facing now in this hospital is.. GOSSIP!! Girls here Omg, should be women here! Really "3 aunty 6 grandma" Gossip everywhere non stop. You guys are so scary.. 

And two things i don't like here is damn hot and lot mosquitoes! Haiz. Well, stop it here and calm down. Good night all =)

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment