Friday 7 December 2012

Friday night


Eating maggie mee. Reading magazine. Trawl internet. Listen to music. Chatting. Blogging. What else i can do on this Friday night? Chatting with my roommate or housemate? That is impossible. Why? Everyone going back to their sweet home on Friday night and I the one who stay far away from my cozy home.

I won't cry during this lonely night just because I'm alone. I promise myself i will be strong. I will do it. Somehow, i feel so freedom staying alone in this big house. I can do whatever i want. Not need care about  others. No one will asking "why you do this and that?" "what are you doing?" "why you laughing there?" "why don't you talk?" and so and so. I was like, that none of your business. Stop asking me.

Staying with others not an easy task and working as well. Oh my colleagues, can you please stop gossip?? I really prefer chatting with boys rather than girls. Your mouth are so bad and smelly. Though gossip help getting close with each others but not this way k. Have you ever think if people talking bad about you one day? And how your feeling?

I wish i can finish training here faster. It's hard to stay at the place where you can hear gossip everyday.

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment