Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas's present

Went to Suria Sabah on Christmas, 25.12.2012 with my ex-mate,Angelia. Shopping alone and dinner alone at Station One after sending her to Upperstar to meet her course mate. It happening like a drama. Single girl who walks around everywhere and seeing those couple hanging around with their love. What a Christmas I have, some more away from hometown. Sigh.





People around saw me like a freak, especially the couple behind me, seeing me taking photos non stop here and there. I was so shy to take photos where there are people around. I;m impressed with those who can take photos despite the sight of people around. I just can't do it :(

 Station One Special Fish Fillet Rice. If you like something bit spicy and sour, you can try on this =)



Next station, Old Town White Coffee, One Borneo. Exchange gift session coming. Excited to see lot of presents on the table right? ^^ BUT, am not include in this activity. It held by my ex mate group. I thought they had exchange their gift at Upperstar but they having beer session there instead of exchange gift. Am so jealous seeing this activity with them. Someone exchange gift with me please. I never exchange gift with others. I want to know this special feeling too!

Below are some photos of them which I took from their FB. =)


Can you see there a cake. Actually they are celebrate birthday of one who born on 25 Dec instead of Christmas. By the way, they decide to celebrate Christmas at the same time too. Happy birthday Poh Ling, the one who wearing purple check shirt.

Ahem, this is my ex-mate, Angelia. And the guy beside her is... Someone who admire her. Hehe.

Last but not least, I had receive Christmas present from someone too. Thank you! It's HELLO KITTY warm christmas wishes! Heart it ♥ If you still don't know me, I can tell you now that I'm a HELLO KITTY freak :D Sometime, am so angry that everyone around me know me easily even the one who just get to know me but I didn't know them well.






Can you see, it 3D design. Really love it!! I was like a little kids shriek around the second I open it. And every page full with description =)

Thanks again to someone =)

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment