Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! Went to One Borneo last Sunday to meet my girl. As i promise on previous post, I will take more christmas decor if am going to One Borneo again. Pictures above are taken from One Borneo Hypermall. But.. Not much photos been taken, only one decor. So, sorry.

After that, we planned to go Suria Sabah. So, below are some huge Christmas trees that been taken along the way to Suria Sabah =)



Dang dang! Here we reach Suria Sabah =)


Some decors that available in Suria Sabah. They don't have nice theme at the center of the mall like One Borneo but still, it is nice with the white christmas decor =)


Bought this jean blouse from Voir as my christmas present. "Christmas present" just an excuse for me to buy this jean blouse because I didn't celebrate christmas =D I do wish this blouse can be my dress BUT as u can see, it too short for me to become dress :( 

I do fall in love with Suria Sabah after having shopping trip last Sunday. It bigger and more shops compare to One Borneo. One thing I like is the shop available there have classified into 2 types, either the price is cheap or expensive. Unlike One Borneo, 95% is expensive :( And I love the Upperstar! Satisfied that I had spent my dinner there last week. Hehe. I wish to go there one more time before return back to my Papar's hostel.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment