Saturday 8 December 2012

Tomorrow


What day is tomorrow? Is Sunday. Any special event for you? Yes, i do have and is a great event which i cant attend. Sorry, brother. All you need is love and here the day you anticipate come. Congratulation! Happy marry life! 

Just a moment ago, i received a phone from dad. Joyful atmosphere link me to imagine how my house look like right now. Full with people, beautiful decorations, nice family photo, so and so. Everyone talking the happy topic, kidding with each others while am alone here. Am not complaining of the lonely feeling, am not lonely but i do wish i can be there instead of living in this empty hostel.

Calling daddy and talking with everyone there, dad, mum, uncles, aunties, cousins and so and so. I wanna share their happiness together. I wanna busy preparing together for tomorrow. I wanna see how pretty my house is by my own, not through photos. I wanna join the jolly time as well. I wanna...

I believe tomorrow will be a  good day. Friend's birthday, family day organised by pharmacy department and wedding party of my brother, 3 events on the same day. What a great day. Luckily there is a family day here, or else i will be so depressed. Sense the happiness at Kuching while alone at hostel, not a great feeling.

Thanks daddy mummy and sister for convince me. I know study is the most important stuff I have to do now. I will try my best and make you proud of me one day. I promise. 

Brother, have a memorable day tomorrow and be the happy one! Again, sorry for not attending your wedding. 

With love,
Carolin.

No comments:

Post a Comment