Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas~

Sabah, the third branch of Masterskill i went to. I thought everything will be fine than cheras but i'm wrong. Sabahan act so rude and racist. Seldom of them respect the lecturers while lecture. It's that the way sabahan live? Everyone act the same way. I'm so cant adapt with this kind of life style. Lot of back stabbers too. Its look so scary. All sarawakian (me & all my friends from Kuching) prefer not to get along with them too often. Who know they will stab you at the back one day. Lecturer here also act in different way. If u dislike college why dont you work with other colleges? May be all of these problems are my problem. May be i cant adapt with the life style here yet. So, good luck to me for the rest of the day =)

Well, Merry Christmas to everyone, may you be blessed by the lords love and all your dreams come true =) Went to 1Borneo yesterday. Not so much pictures were taken because it just a hypermall. So,have a look with some of the christmas decoration pictures here ^^





Christmas is going to pass soon. Chinese New Year is coming soon.
Kuching, 26 more days left! I miss you~  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment