Monday 19 December 2011

Wave Cafe

Finally,STPM is over. Why it seem like i'm the one who sit for STPM. I only can say that STPM has make my life become bored because most of my friends study Form 6.


Having dinner at Wave Cafe with friends on Friday night. It located at 4 1/2 mile,opposite Unoco supermarket. The restaurant not very big but spacious. I like it's design, blue lighting give the place a calming environment and there are various type of seating available. We choose the white design table, it look gorgeous =)


If you are not the chatty type who can sit there and talk for hours before back, then here is the advisable place for you because games are provided - Uno cards, poker, tumbling tower,飞机棋




Cheezy fried pork chop. It taste like fish chop not pork but still taste nice.


Busy play games, eating, gossip so didn't took any photo that night. But i still can get some photo from my friend on her facebook's album :P



Siew Ling, Me, Wang Tze
Siew Ling going to Sabah with me too





Have a nice night with them. Appreciate them so much in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment