Saturday 16 June 2012

Birthday girl, siew ling

Went to Secret Recipe celebrated my dear Siew Ling's birthday. Friend since we studied in elementary school but only close since primary four. Our friendship getting loose after enter secondary school but tighten again once we studied in the same college. Clash always happen between us especially in study part. Im so sorry. Still, we had other happy moments too. Thanks for being there when im in depressive mood, convincing me and supporting me as well. I never thought that you are the one who always be with me when i need someone. Thank you siew ling~

Omg, it is so delicious~ which one should i eat? :D First time having dinner here. Foods appearance from menu are nice and seem delicious but the price is nice too >< Confusing what should i eat. 




Our pretty shoes. Capturing while waiting for our food ^^

Forming star shape.  Our friendship will never break just like how we bound to be a star like this.

 Ice blended mocha espresso 

 Innocent face :D


 Hot chocolate 


 Spaghetti bolognese 

 Chicken cordon blue 

 Grilled mushroom chicken 

 Spaghetti meatball chicken 
Foods were totally nice! Strongly recommended. Im sure i will go there next time but let me save the money before this ^^ Dying with extra charges. 

 White chocolate macadamia 

 Happy birthday, birthday girl~


 Feeding cake. Yum yum~







 Frustrated. Been ignore at the side. Im so lonely :D

 Our leg again :D






 Mirror mirror =) Decorate with flower stickers.


Doremon. I wish can will never grow up.  Life is like merry go round, turn and turn, never end. So much things need to matter when getting mature and older. I wish i can back to childhood life. No worries, live happily.


Can i drive to another world where nobody know me and start my new life.

Hugging with shopaholic. Day by day i love my long legs. Before this, I used to complain why am i having such a long legs compare to others, no one want to walk and stand by my side if i wearing high heel. I have change, change to become more girl perhaps. Or else i wont love my long legs because i realize most of the girls desired a pair of long leg like me :D

Having a WONDERFUL and MEMORABLE night with my girls. Everyone surrounded by lot of friends but how many of them treat you sincerely, without expecting any feedback. I do not have a big social field, i appreciate every friendship i have. I hope our friendship last forever, never fade no matter what happen. Love you all my dears~

No comments:

Post a Comment