Wednesday 27 June 2012

New journey new life


Do you ever wish not to grow up? I did. Time flies and im getting older as well. Day by day i wish to back to my childhood life. Not exam, no workloads, no bad mouth, no betray and so and so. Only has load of laughter. Life is cruel sometimes. Well, i still have to move on no matter what happen. 

Spot my name? =)
Here my mission come. 6 hospitals were selected and i been post to Hospital Kinabatangan. 4 person are place in one area. Among 10 of  Sarwakian students, me and my class monitor are the one who solo. So another 3 members from my group are Sabahan classmates. I not going to complain anything, but i wish 3 of them are nice to me, that's all. 

I really have no idea where is it but i only know Kinabatangan River is the longest river in Sabah and the second longest in Malaysia. Another nice place to visit ^^ But, my Sabahan friends told me it is the end of the world, in Sabah perhaps. That mean it is very far away from KK. And there is no ATM machine. OMG, it is so rural and wish i can survive there. 

Frankly speaking, i have to thanks GOD for sending me to this rural area. Rural area doesn't mean bad right. Be optimism, think positively and you will gain lot benefits there. I appreciate this golden chance, i know it is time for me to accept new challenge, be more independent, fight against it and grow stronger. WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKE ME STRONGER. I must prove that i can do it. 

New journey new life. I know once i pass this obstacle, my life will be much more easier =)

No comments:

Post a Comment