Sunday 1 July 2012

Happy hour


Went to Cempaka Square and The Bed with my course mates (all from Sarawak except my senior) on Wednesday night right after my exam. First time going to that kind of places and my "first time" had given to Sabah :') Wow, girl had grow up into women :p But i am still a good girl because i am not going secretly, permission is given by parents before going :] Thanks daddy mummy for trust me =)

Our first station, Cempaka Square. Everyone know i not good in drinking so they didn't force me to drink much. Thanks everyone ^^ Ohhhhh~ bitter taste is deep in the throat when i drink some of it, even not till 5ml. >< I wonder why alcoholic love to drink??


   



Second station, The Bed. Without my knowledge, my friend suggest to go pub. It rejected by senior at first because most of us not reach 21 years old but at the end he success being convince by my friend.

First time stepped into the pub. How i feel? Should i say high? Definitely yes. You might be shy but soon o later, sure you will influenced by the loud music and start waving your body. That what i did there :p

 Jac, Siew Ling and me. Sometimes, blur face look nicer ^^

 Acting cute, failed. Look so ugly >< Am not suit for it.

Love this photo. Don't know why =)

Senior,AJ and my class monitor, Stanley at Sarawak. You will always be our good leader no matter where you go =)



Michiel, Teresa, Zan. Having euphoria and dancing :p


Kakak. She is the eldest among us and we use to call her kakak =)



My senior. Consider he was graduated because just finished his last paper on Tuesday. Thanks for driving us and bringing an enjoyable time for us =)


Time to go back =)

Sharing my experiences. Two unforgettable events. Hugging by ang mo and drink invitation by guys. Hmm, ang mo is really open! Now i know the real meaning of it. Smiling doesn't mean you can hug me ok >< It's just a polite body language. Wont smile to ang mo anymore~ Guys always will do something to get you perhaps. Bought me orange juice after rejected your drink, for the sake of safety, i have to reject you once again, so sorry. =)

p.s After telling this experiences to my daddy and he ask me, do you still dare to go to that kind of place? Em, i just keep quiet and my heart answer, "don't know, maybe yes" :p

No comments:

Post a Comment