Thursday 5 July 2012

Shopping

Everywhere sale here, i don't know whether Kuching have the same condition? So,last shopping before go to posting. And gonna to quit been shopaholic for 4 months. Hope i can survive :p Good chance for me to save money as well =)

Top from PADINI

 Top from J&Y

Cardigan from VOIR

I like 3 of them but i have to choose either top, so sending my sis mms for her opinion. End up bought the top from J&Y. I like the print on peach colour design which i have fall in love recently. Peach colour is so famous here, cant find any in Kuching, maybe got but seldom. Bought me one cardigan since i dont have any yet. Is it suit me? =)  Went to haircut too. Do you realize it? :p 

Everything settle just left packing. Hmmmm.... No mood to pack at all but still have to pack at the end. Having posting briefing tomorrow. Sigh. It's coming soon ><

No comments:

Post a Comment