Thursday 5 July 2012

Secret recipe

Went to Secret Recipe after sending Siew Ling to meet her friend at 1B. Something happened here tonight. My dear Jac been accosted. And that guy is 18 years old, 2 years younger than us. Same thing happened twice on me and her. At the same place and with the same age. Have no idea why guys here like the one who is older than them. Perhaps we look younger than our age =) And one more thing, priced here is increased, getting expensive, haiz :'(

 As usual, we always took photos before food served. =)


 My flavor food always, Fish & Chips


 Chicken parmigiana. Personally not recommend. Look nice but it taste moderate and not firm enough. 


 Vegetarian fried rice with satay. Bit spicy for me because i not good in eating something spicy ><

 Chicken curry puff. Nice but quite expensive. Not worth. (For me ) :p

Day by day i getting chubby. Found out i became more meaty.  It's time to keep fit. Hope i can do it because i really cant against food seduce :p

End this post with my smiling face. Hope you like it and enjoy reading my blog  =)

p.s Forget to bring my camera so not much photos been taken tonight :]

No comments:

Post a Comment