Tuesday 3 July 2012

Insomnia group

My first major research, Prevalence of Insomnia among Health Science Students. 2 and the half months paid off. Gone through up and down. Finally finish presenting last Friday. My group been called as insomnia people by my lecturer after doing this research. Really facing serious insomnia while doing this, the worst moment is only sleep for 1 hour. Nothing easy in doing research, everything is new for me. But a lot new things been learn through this. Thanks to my lecturer Dr.Nagashekhar for his valuable and continuous guidance which help us to complete our task. 

Went to Student Resource Centre have a rest after finish presenting my dissertation. We are really exhausted.

 Don't mad my dear, i know you are tire :p

 See, sleeping while taking picture. How tire she is :p



Afraid of her laugh, what is she trying to do on me? :p


 Sorry for the ugly picture my dear. Just another memory for me to refresh back one day later :p

Missing her boy. Yea, she is in a relationship right now =)


Another pale face of me. Hmm, really have to sleep more or else fainting :]

One task complete and another task coming. Clinical posting! 5 more days to go! Good luck to me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment