Sunday 17 June 2012

Daddy, I love you

Every girl may not be the queen of her boyfriend or husband but she is always a princess to her father. And i know i always my dad's pretty princess =)

Someone who love you, miss you, care you, nag you, protect you, cheer you up, waiting for your call everyday, staying late to accompany you study although he is tire and so and so, and this is my daddy instead of my boyfriend. I never be single because i date with my daddy, the guy who always be my side since the day i come to this beautiful world.

Daddy, i have to apologize that i spent a lot on unnecessary stuffs especially on shopping. Thank you that you never scold me on that, only nagging me for few seconds and let it pass. You just want me to be happy and i know that. I feel guilty every time u suggested to buy me something especially my Samsung galaxy S plus. Although it is a reward for my hard work but it is too expensive, receive it with a tremble heart. Anyway, i love it and i will treat it as baby ^^

Sometimes i feel unfair for my siblings especially my brother. I get too much love from you compare to them. Maybe because i am the youngest and they have their own family and got their job as well. Some more i am far away from you, we cant meet everyday, but luckily we call each other everyday at least 5 times a day ^^ People around me always thought i am talking with my boyfriend at first impression. If you know me then you will know that i talking with my daddy actually. 

Daddy is my admirer, he is the one who always motivate me on doing everything and he is part of the reason why i taking pharmacy course. He is humor and knowledgeable as well. Sometime feel irritating why he know better on my studied though i am the one who study >< And thanks to cheer me up anytime anywhere without any reason =)

Dear daddy, i may love a lot of man in the future, someday i may get married to someone but let me remind you that no matter what happen, you will always be the best guy for me. Love you forever! Happy father's day~

No comments:

Post a Comment