Saturday 16 June 2012

Petreat beach

As i mention on my previous post, im having Gawai break from 25 May to 3 June. Part of my holiday plan is went to Petreat beach on 1 June with my friends. First time having day trip with my friends and driving our own car =) So much fun to have our own car, gossiping all the way. 

 Can u spot which one is my leg =)

Two of my friends cant wait to dip into the sea. As you can see they were totally wet. Complaining cold all the way during photo shooting :D And here we start our photo shooting. Spent couple hours on taking picture rather than enjoying the sea water =) 

Oui, left bit, right bit, down bit, up bit. The instruction given by photographer :D Frankly speaking, this is my first time pose there and here. Never experience this. But i like it. It is fun to be instructed like that and end up with a perfect post photos ^^ 













 Acting cool really not suit me. Laughing non stop before taking this photo and im so shy ^^ 














End of the day. Enjoying my day trip. I wish to have more and more trips like this.  Photos can retain sweet memories and remind us the happy moments we had. Appreciate for all these photos,really love the time we spent on shooting. Sweet memories ever. 

We might have clash with each other, misunderstanding occur between us sometimes but it will never fade our friendship. I will always try my best to maintain our friendship ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment