Friday 11 November 2011

Say goodbye to Kuching again?

11.11.11 such a nice date today. Well, today receive lots of wishes from friends and most of them give me 11 wishes.
Here are the 11 wishes :
♥LOVE ♥SMILE ♥HEALTHY ♥WEATHY ♥SUCCESSFUL ♥BEAUTY ♥LUCKY ♥DREAMLY ♥LOVELY ♥HAPPILY ♥BLESSLY
LUCKY did come to me on my exam, i'm happy that i can do most of the questions especially MEQ but LUCKY didn't fall on me all the way. I receive a big news from my lecturer, Mr Geoge after done my exam paper. He informed pharmacy students to stay back while we still having our exam. We gather to wait for his come at student launch while discussing the exam question. Well, i know that not good to discuss the question right after the test because you getting down when you find out lot questions answer wrongly. Luckily i did correctly most of it this time ^^ Big NEWS come, "I received announcement from Mr. Mutapha (our dean from main campus) that all of you need to transfer to Sabah campus on your new semester" All of us shocked when receive this news out from his mouth. Some are crying, some are shouting, some open their mouth widely... We cant accept this fact so sudden. We start our 1st semester at Cheras (main campus) and travel back to kuching at 2nd semester. Now then you told us that we need to transfer again to Sabah at semester 5?? Well, Mr.George is a good lecturer, all of us know that he love us so much and this time, he trying his best to calm all of us because we dont want to leave kuching, dont want to leave our family... Well,this is the final result and we got to accept thet we been force to leave Kuching again.
Goodbye Kuching~ Goodbye my Kuching's friends~ Lastly,goodbye my lovely papa, mama, sister and brother~ ♥
Goodbye to Kuching~♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Many thanks


    Singapore SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot~~ i also wonder why every time my live traffic feed show most of my visitor who i not recognize them read this page. so how can i settle this? why so famous? its seem terrible. anyway,i just start blogging so not so familiar with all these things yet. thanks for ur information ^^ i'm now at sabah already..

    ReplyDelete