Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy mama's day ♥

The only photo i have with my mum inside my phone memory card >< 
Mummy, I MISS U SO MUCH~~ Happy mother's day! ♥ 

Mummy,
I might not a good daughter, always make u disappointed, always do things wrong, always so emotional, shop a lot etc. Im sorry mummy, im a shopaholic, it hard to quit, sometimes it make me feel guilty. =( Thanks for never scold me about this, sometimes i really cant stop myself for buying the clothes i like :D I know u always worry about my relationship problem. Afraid it might affect my study. You always support me though your heart say no because just want me to be happy. And i know u feel so relieve after i break with him.You told me im still young, there are much more guys better than him waiting for me, focus on study first. Recently u are so worry about me again because i just knew a guy here. Advise me not to in a relationship with him, not to out with him, not to message him so often etc. Mummy, i want to tell u, DONT WORRY, i know what im doing, i will always be careful, i wont let him take any advantages from me, we are just friend, my mind still calm enough, i will do things right =) 

Mummy, i will play my own role well, its time for me to grow up stronger. Stay healthy and pretty =) Miss u a lot!

Photo shoot in fitting room =) 



Do u realize our shirts have "LOVE" 

Plan to out last minute because my friend wanna bank in at RHB Bank. Spent my day at One Borneo again. We are really bored of it. Almost every week go there. Shop the same shop every time. I think worker there also boring seeing us go there every time but didnt buy anything =)

Mummy, I LOVE U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment