Friday 4 May 2012

Skeleton


Shooting at Mock Pharmacy

Kissing 

This is the consequence when you are the last person leaving the class =) Crazy snapping with skeleton. Am i look alike? Same weight and same height? :P Sometimes we do need did something crazy to wipe away our stress right? :D 

Sigh, this sem is super busy with all assignments. Everyday need to touch loads of works. Mad with research, it my first time and my lecturer has high expectation on my group. Is that good? I just afraid that i'll make u disappointed sir :( Luckily it's a group work otherwise i have no idea how to handle all these stuffs. Well, dead line of my proposal is around the corner. Got to struggle for it. Good luck :D Have a nice day, readers.
*Although i know there is less people reading my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment