Friday 4 May 2012

Time to let go


Let it fall, my heart. It was dark and i was over. All those love was past and is time to let go of the past. Still, you have feeling towards me but its over, not because i dont love you but everything is over. 

Study, is the main reason that you always leave me.  You dread it will affect your study, so do i. Is that relationship will influence our study? Sigh, everything can be handle as long as you manage it properly. 

I ever said i will wait for you but without your knowledge, now i decide to let go everything and step forward. Somehow im tire waiting for you, it hopeless actually. Hope is everywhere but i never know where is it. Never give up though it seem hopeless but, this time i give up because i know i deserve for better one. Boost my self confidence and i will find someone better than you. God will place my hands on the man who he believes deserve it =)

I wish nothing but the best for you too. I'll never forget and keep it as part of memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment