Tuesday 8 May 2012

Smile


It happened last Saturday. Should be have my dinner at home but my friends and i went to Legan Coffee Tea, one of the food stall inside One Borneo instead to have our dinner since we had finished our food stuffs. Seconds i almost done my dinner, someone accost me. My brain was blank and didnt know what respond should i gave to him. My phone number had past to him by my friend with no reason while i still stare blankly. Next seconds,we became friend. Its my first time someone accost me. He told me that he aware of me because of my smile, feel so sweet when i smile. Honestly, im like flying in the sky once i knew it. Its my first time somebody told me about this.

Ever read sentence sound like "Never frown because someone might fall in love with your smile" So meaningful when the first time i read it. And i never expected that it will happens on me. Incredible. It works on me and tell me that i should always smile instead of frown =)

We never know what will happen on the next seconds. Why dont we fulfill our life happily? So start your new day with a smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment