Saturday 5 May 2012

Random post

A girl who love HER FAMILY, love HER FRIENDS, love HELLO KITTY,  love PINK, love FASHION, love SHOPPING etc.

I think im bit addicted to blogging nowadays. Quite often you can saw me blogging recently. It's incredible that been awhile i didnt even touch my laptop. Should thanks to those assignments otherwise i wont touch it and there is no any updated on my blog.

Blogging is fun,it can share what i want but somehow irritating with it due to my poor vocab and grammar, its suck. I wish my english can improve faster. Im envy with those whose english is damn good. Do their any tips?

Start countdown for Gawai holiday because it the day that i meet the people that make me laugh a little brighter, smile a little brighter and  live a little better =). Its my family, they coming to Sabah having fun with me. Not only excited to meet them but also look forward vacation with family here. That the repercussion of knowing the good news too fast. Hehe~

Its 2.53am. So early right? :D Good morning and good night at the same time ♥ 


Love

1 comment:

  1. Hai, im so sorry i just read ur comment =) thanks for viewing ^^ my english is so poor :(

    ReplyDelete